If you’re experiencing issues with the Peacock app on your Vizio smart TV, here are some tips to try:
Update the Peacock app
Outdated versions of the Peacocktv.com/tv app may cause errors or connectivity problems. To update the Peacock app on your Vizio TV:
- Using your Vizio remote, select the Peacock app icon.
- Press the Menu button on your Vizio remote.
- Select “Check for updates” or “Update app” (the wording may vary depending on your Vizio TV model).
- Follow the prompts to download and install the latest version of the Peacock app.
Restart your Vizio TV
A simple restart can often resolve minor software glitches or caching issues that may be causing problems with the Peacock app. To restart your Vizio TV:
- Using your Vizio remote, select the Menu button.
- Scroll down to “System” or “Settings” and select “Restart” or “Reset”.
- Your Vizio TV will restart. Once it has fully restarted, open the Peacock app again to see if the issue has been resolved.
Reset the Peacock app
If updating and restarting do not fix your issues, resetting the Peacock app may help resolve them. To reset the Peacock app on your Vizio TV:
- Using your Vizio remote, select the Peacock.com/tv app icon.
- Press and hold the OK button on your Vizio remote for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Select “Reset app” or “Clear data and cache”.
- The Peacock app and your saved login info and preferences within the app will be reset. You may need to sign in again and make selections to customize the app.
- Try streaming content on Peacock again to ensure the issues have been resolved. If problems persist, you may need to do a factory reset on your Vizio TV to restore default settings. As a last resort, you can also contact Vizio support for further help troubleshooting Peacock streaming issues.