NEWARK, Del: The skincare oil market worldwide is estimated to be worth US$ 19.91 billion in 2024 and is likely to increase at a CAGR of roughly 6.3% during the forecast period, reaching an estimated valuation of US$ 34.56 billion by 2034.
The expansion of sales of skincare oils coincides with the growth in cosmetic spending. Due to new market entrants and product innovation, the market for natural and organic beauty products has grown dramatically. The demand and sales of skincare oils are expected to rise as consumer spending increases and consumer preferences shift toward more natural and organic items. The importance that people increasingly place on ingredients has opened the door for innovation to meet shifting consumer demands. The majority of beauty oils are also made organically from plant extracts that have additional health advantages and are devoid of synthetic additives and contaminants.
Manufacturers consider the population’s skin type and the various skin-related problems that necessitate a variety of oils as a treatment. As a result, producers are developing products that contain a blend of oils and have a variety of applications. The weather is getting harsher as a result of the increased environmental changes. Extremely cold and scorching temperatures are more often than usual because of the abrupt environmental shifts brought on by global warming. The skin is affected by this temperature range and becomes dry. As a result, the need for skincare oil is rising as temperature fluctuations rise.
Request for a Sample of this Research Report:
Leading manufacturers are attempting to expand consumer access to skincare oil by focusing on e-commerce platforms to expand the sales of their products. For instance, In June 2022, Snapdeal announced the introduction of Aragma, another beauty brand. Aragma is part of Snapdeal’s Power Brands strategy, and its primary goal is to combine natural ingredients with skincare, which is supported by research.
“The rise in the branding and advertising of the products is increasing consumers’ attraction. Moreover, advancement in the skincare industry to offer personalized beauty products creates numerous opportunities for industry experts,” –Sneha Verghese, Senior Consultant for Consumer Goods and Products at Future Market Insights (FMI)
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- In 2024, the essential oil segment accounted for 62.0% of the market share globally.
- The moisturizer segment had the leading market share in 2024, which was about 28.9%, and is expected to hold a command in the forecast period.
- By distribution channel, the supermarkets & hypermarkets segment has the leading market share of 37.7% in 2024.
- North America topped the list by region, with a market share of 27.7% in 2024.
The leading market participants are introducing recently created, unique products for widespread use. They are also adopting strategic plans like mergers and acquisitions to increase market expansion.
- Two revolutionary products from My Joy Beauty, a Frisco, Texas-based company, were released in May 2022: the Rose Gold Facial Oil and the Ultimate Joy Brow Kit.
- In February 2022, Charlotte Tilbury will introduce Collagen Superfusion Face Oil. Collagen Superfusion Facial Oil is a glowing skin filter that moisturizes and enhances the look of the skin during the day. By night, it changes into a rich, soothing elixir that coats the face in a collagen matrix for a plumping effect and aids in firming the skin’s texture.
Elevate Your Business Strategy! Purchase the Report for Market-Driven Insights:
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the skincare oil market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2019 to 2023 and projections for 2024 to 2034. The global skincare oil market is segmented in detail to cover every market aspect and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The research study is based on the product – (essential oil and natural oil), by function (moisturizer, soothing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and others), by distribution channel (supermarkets & hypermarkets, pharmacies & drug stores, specialty stores, online and others), across seven key regions of the world.
Report Scope as per Skincare Oil Industry Analysis
|2024 to 2034
|Historical Data Available for
|2019 to 2023
|US$ billion for Value
|Key Regions Covered
|North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa
|Key Countries Covered
|The United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, France, BENELUX, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Türkiye, GCC Countries, North Africa and South Africa
|Key Market Segments Covered
|Product, Function, Distribution Channel and Region
|Key Companies Profiled
|Shiseido Procter & Gamble Co. Burberry Group Plc. Unilever L’Oréal Beiersdorf AG Avon Products, Inc. Estée Lauder Companies Amway Chanel S.A. Johnson & Johnson Chatters Canada Kao Corporation Henkel Edgewell Personal Care Markwins Beauty Products Mary Kay Coty Marchesa
Key Market Segments Covered in Skincare Oil Industry Research
- Essential oil
- Natural oil
- Antioxidant effect
- Anti-inflammatory Effect
By Distribution channel:
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Pharmacies & drug stores
- Specialty Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Request the Full Report Methodology Now: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-18773
Sneha Varghese (Senior Consultant, Consumer Products & Goods) has 6+ years of experience in the market research and consulting industry. She has worked on 200+ research assignments about Consumer Retail Goods.
Her work primarily focuses on facilitating strategic decisions, planning and managing cross-functional business operations technology projects, and driving successful implementations. She has helped create insightful, relevant analyses of Food and beverage market reports and studies that include consumer market, retail, and manufacturer research perspective. She has also been involved in several bulletins in food magazines and journals.
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Consumer Product Domain:
- The facial oil industry demand is expected revenue generated from facial oil sales is likely to reach US$ 1,915.61 million by the end of 2033. It is likely to surpass a 6.0% CAGR from 2023 to 2033.
- The cosmetics ODM market forecast is expected to reach US$ 23,265.4 million by 2033. The adoption of cosmetics ODM is likely to advance at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
- The natural cosmetics market analysis is projected to reach US$ 79.6 Billion by 2033. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2023 to 2033.
- The organic cosmetics market share is expected to increase at a 5.1% CAGR from US$ 33.7 billion in 2033.
- The cosmetic oil market growth is anticipated to expand its roots at a steady CAGR of 12.21% during the forecast period. The market is anticipated to cross a value of US$ 34.49 billion by 2033.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Contact Us:Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube