Litvinenko Season 1 will be available on December 15 on ITVX, the ad-supported UK streaming platform replacing ITV hub. The four-part drama is an adaptation of one of the Met Police’s most dangerous cases and sees David Tenant return to screens as a former KGB officer in his role as Alexander Litvinenko.
While you’ll find an array of unofficial sources online showing Litvinenko Season 1, there’ll likely be poor quality and could be taken off air. Considering ITVX is free to UK viewers, there’s no reason to choose an unlicensed stream.
ITVX is a region-locked platform, so if you want to catch up on Litvinenko Season 1 from abroad, you’ll need to use a VPN.
How to watch Litvinenko Season 1 with a VPN
A VPN is an encryption tool that masks your IP address and tricks geo-restricted websites into thinking you’re in a different country. This means you can access ITV hub — or any other streaming platform — from anywhere in the world. It’s also incredibly simple to use.
Here’s how to watch Litvinenko Season 1 with a VPN:
- Sign up for a suitable VPN provider. We recommend Surfshark Vpn.
- Download the appropriate app for your device and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to one of the UK servers your VPN provider provides.
- Go to the ITVX website or app, create an account (or sign in if you already have one), and start streaming Litvinenko Season 1 from wherever you are.
- If you have issues connecting to ITV hub or streams aren’t loading, clear your cookies and browser cache and refresh the page.
Where to watch Litvinenko Season 1 in the UK
It’s easy for British viewers to watch Litvinenko Season 1. Simply download the ITVX app for your chosen streaming device, and you’ll be able to watch the entire first season on December 15, 2022.
If you’re traveling abroad and want to continue watching, you’ll need to get a UK IP address with a VPN. As a reminder, Surfshark Vpn offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, which is plenty of time to binge the entire first season.
Where else can I watch Litvinenko Season 1?
At the time of writing, the only place to watch Litvinenko Season 1 is on ITV hub, which owns all the broadcasting rights for the show. Once the show has aired, ITV says it will become available on cable TV, meaning countries like the US and Canada may be able to watch via various streaming providers.
What is Litvinenko Season 1 about?
After defecting from Russia’s FSB (the successor to the KGB), Litvinenko tragically died in November 2006. The gripping new drama Litvinenko Season 1 follows the Metropolitan Police’s investigation into his death, which began when two officers interviewed him at London’s University College Hospital.
He claimed he had been poisoned on the orders of Vladimir Putin and gave them vital information that helped them track down the two Russians responsible.
Who is in the Litvinenko Season 1 cast?
The first season of Litvinenko will star the following cast members:
- David Tennant as Alexander Litvinenko
- Margarita Levieva as Marina, Litvinenko’s widow
- Mark Bonnar as Scotland Yard officer, Clive Timmons
- Neil Maskell as Scotland Yard officer, Brent Hyatt