Nowadays a Turban with a Kalgi has grow to be a fashion item, most usually seen in Indian weddings of each Hindu and Muslim weddings, where a ‘organized made Topi (hat) is donned thru the Groom. the ones geared up made turbans serve to make the Groom a ‘Prince’ for the day.
The Kalgi is typically worn on the the front of the turban and consists of a single feather or a a cluster of feathers worn as an ornament which forms a plume.Kalgi is an ornamental piece, typically worn on the groom’s turban or safa during traditional Indian weddings.
Here Are Some Hints on How To Select The Ideal Kalgi For Groom.
- Match The Theme: Consider the theme and colour scheme of the wedding. The Kalgi should complement the colours of the groom’s attire and other accessories.
- Quality Material: Look for high-quality Kalgi, ensure that the material is durable and won’t tanish easily. Ritvi Jewels always provide high-quality wedding accessories for groom.
- Size Matters: The size of the Kalgi should be proportionate to the groom, turban or safa. It should be large enough to be noticeable.
- Style And Designs: Kalgi comes in various designs, including floral, elephant and peacock.
- Traditional And Cultural Significance: some families have specific cultural, symbols associated with Kalgi’s.
- Kalgi With Feathers: We often see grooms wearing Kalgi’s with feathers. They do add touch of Grandeur to the groom’s look. The feather stands up right over the Kalgi and looks stunning.
The Tradition of Wearing A Kalgi is Not Limited To A Single Religion.
In sick and Hindu culture, the Kalgi holds a special place during weddings. It is worn by the groom as a symbol of honour and dignity.
- Symbol of Honour And Royalty: The Kalgi symbolizes honor, dignity, and Royal aura. It is often associated with the regal status of the groom on his wedding day, make him the centre of attention.
- Elegance And Aesthetics: Kalgi or highly ornate with gemstones, intricate metal work and various motifs. The grooms overall appearance is enhanced by the presence of the Kalgi, creating a striking and distinguished look.
- Blessings: In some cultures, the Kalgi is believed to bring blessings and good fortune to the groom and the couple.
There you go grooms-to-be, we hope you acquired the much-needed idea to decorate your wedding ceremony look.
For Perfect Kalgi visit Ritvi Jewels. Ritvi has a huge variety for the groom and unique designs, Select the ideal Kalgi matching with their turban on Ritvi Jewels.