In accordance with a report by TechSci Research titled, “Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market Industry Size, Share, Trends, Competition, Opportunity and Forecast, 2018-2028,” the global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market reached a valuation of USD 2.90 billion in 2022. The market is poised for robust growth, projecting a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.30% through 2028. This remarkable growth can be attributed to strategic collaborations and partnerships among industry leaders, aiming to amalgamate their expertise and fortify their market positions.
- Aging Population as a Catalyst: The aging global population plays a pivotal role in propelling the Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market. Breast cancer risk escalates significantly with age, with the majority of cases occurring in women aged 50 and older. As the world’s population continues to age, there’s a corresponding surge in the number of individuals in the age bracket with an elevated risk of breast cancer. Healthcare guidelines often advocate regular breast cancer screening for women aged 50 and above. This underscores the importance of methods such as mammography and other screening techniques as women grow older, as early detection leads to better treatment outcomes.
- Geriatric Population Expansion: The global geriatric population is expanding due to increased life expectancy. As individuals live longer, the likelihood of developing age-related diseases like breast cancer also rises. Consequently, there’s a burgeoning demand for advanced diagnostic and screening services that can cater to this specific demographic.
The global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market experienced significant disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Research efforts in this field were temporarily redirected towards combating COVID-19, temporarily stalling progress in next-generation breast cancer diagnostics and screening.
Innovations in Diagnostic Techniques
In March 2023, the commercial availability of the RaDaR assay, a liquid biopsy test for molecular/minimal residual disease (MRD), was announced by NeoGenomics, Inc., a leading provider of oncology testing and international contract research services. MRD refers to the circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) that persists after cancer treatments. Recent publications, including the CHiRP study at ASCO 2022 and data presentations for the TRACER and cTRAK-TN study cohorts at the most recent SABCS conference, have showcased the clinical utility of the RaDaR test, particularly in the context of breast cancer. This highly sensitive, personalized technique monitors up to 48 tumor-specific mutations in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) present in the blood plasma of cancer patients.
Challenges in Clinical Validation
Clinical validation poses a substantial challenge in the global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market. This process entails demonstrating the accuracy, reliability, and clinical significance of diagnostic or screening tests for their intended purposes. Ensuring a sufficiently large sample size with statistical power can be difficult, especially for rare breast cancer subtypes. Long-term follow-up data are indispensable for assessing a test’s performance over time, particularly regarding outcomes such as disease recurrence or response to treatment. Obtaining biopsy and pathology data for comparison, especially for early-stage or asymptomatic cases, can be a formidable obstacle in breast cancer clinical validation studies.
Browse over XX market data Figures and spread through 110 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market.” – https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/next-generation-breast-cancer-diagnostic-and-screening-market/16770.html
The Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market is segmented based on various factors:
- Cancer Subtype
- End User
Cancer Subtype Classification
One key segmentation is based on Cancer Subtype, which includes:
- Luminal A
- Luminal B
- Triple Negative/Basal Like
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER-2) Enriched
Luminal B breast cancer, a molecular subtype characterized by hormone receptors on cancer cell surfaces (estrogen receptor and/or progesterone receptor), is of particular interest. It may also exhibit HER2-positivity, indicating a more aggressive tumor growth potential.
Region-wise, North America has dominated the Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market. The region’s relatively high breast cancer incidence drives demand for advanced diagnostic and screening tools. Better healthcare access, insurance coverage, and active participation in clinical trials further fuel progress in breast cancer diagnostics.
In contrast, the Asia-Pacific region is poised for the fastest growth in the market. Changing lifestyles, an aging population, and increased awareness are contributing to rising breast cancer rates. The sheer population size in APAC, coupled with urbanization and associated risk factors, underscores the need for enhanced screening and diagnostic services.
What You’ll Find in the Sample Report
In the sample report, you can expect to find comprehensive insights into the Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market, including detailed market analysis, growth prospects, challenges, and opportunities. The report will provide valuable data on market size, trends, and competition, facilitating informed decision-making for industry stakeholders.
Who Will Benefit from This Report
This report is a valuable resource for various stakeholders:
- Healthcare Professionals: Gain insights into the latest advancements in breast cancer diagnostics and screening.
- Investors: Identify investment opportunities in the rapidly growing market.
- Researchers: Stay updated on the current trends and challenges in breast cancer diagnostic and screening technology.
- Policy Makers: Understand the healthcare implications and needs associated with breast cancer diagnosis and screening in different regions.
- Industry Players: Strategize and make informed decisions to stay competitive in the market..
Some of the major companies operating in the Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agendia Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Genomics Co., Ltd.
- CENTOGENE N.V
- Danaher Corporation
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Lucence Diagnostics Pte Ltd.
Customers can also request 10% free customization on this report..
“Certain areas, particularly in North America, are projected to exert significant demand for breast cancer diagnosis. The growth in the competitive landscape and the presence of well-established companies in the market, committed to enhance the overall wellbeing of people each year, are expected to contribute to a remarkable growth of the Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market in the forecast period,” said Mr. Karan Chechi, Research Director with TechSci Research, a research-based Global management consulting firm.
Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market – Global Industry Size, Share, Trends, Opportunity, and Forecast, 2018-2028, Segmented by Technology (Real-Time PCR, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization (FISH), others), by Biomarker (BRCA1/2, ER/PR Receptors, HER-2, Others), by Cancer Sub-Type (Luminal A, Luminal B, Triple Negative/Basal Like, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER-2) Enriched), by Offering (Products, Services), by End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Diagnostic Centers and Reference Labs, Academic and Research Institutes), by region, and Competition evaluated the future growth potential of Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market and provides statistics & information on market size, structure, and future market growth. The report intends to provide innovative market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment decisions. Besides, the report also identifies and analyzes the emerging trends along with essential drivers, challenges, and opportunities in Global Next-Generation Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Screening Market.
Download Free Sample Report – https://www.techsciresearch.com/sample-report.aspx?cid=16770
Recently Published Reports –
Contact Techsci Research-
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
S-01, 2.floor, Subbelrather Straße,
Tel: +49 221 65058833
Email: [email protected]