Data migration in QuickBooks becomes crucial when you think of shifting to a different QuickBooks version or moving to an upgraded PC. With the help of QuickBooks data migration services, your migration becomes seamless. Users usually fear data loss in the migration procedure, so it is essential to carry it out safely. Let us delve into this blog and try to learn migration data efficiently. But before going through the procedure, it is good to know when the migration is required. So, let us first explore this.
Want to use QuickBooks data migration services with the help of our experts? Ring them on 1-855-856-0042 now and get their support in this migration process.
When do the users need to undertake the QuickBooks migration?
- With the growing company file size, you need some more space. The users will need to migrate the old data in this case.
- Migration from one QB application to another will also require data migration.
- Switching between the versions of QuickBooks can require QuickBooks migration.
Recommended to read : I am getting QuickBooks Not Responding Issue
Steps for a smooth QuickBooks desktop migration process
Head to the steps below and improvise them on your desktop for a seamless QuickBooks desktop migration process. Before moving further, take a backup of your company file and update your QuickBooks to avoid any interruptions in between.
For QB desktop pro or premier
- Log in as the administrator when you locate a company data file you desire to move.
- Once the company has been viewed, export the file to QuickBooks online. Select the Start Exporting option.
- Sign in to the online QuickBooks company. Tap on the procedure, then hit Choose Online company to choose the company you wish to use to replace the file.
- Check the inventory in QuickBooks if you want to add additional products. Once you’ve clicked Accept, choose Replace. Finally, click Yes to continue. Press Replace.
For QuickBooks desktop enterprise
- Open the desktop company file after logging in. If you hit Ctrl + 1, a box containing the product’s details will appear.
- The export window will appear when you simultaneously press the OK key while holding the Ctrl, B, and Q keys.
- After that, click Get Started. You must now sign into the online QuickBooks account for your company.
- Select an online company right away. Select an online business that can help you replace the file. Next, select Continue.
- Pick your track inventory carefully. Once you’ve clicked Agree, choose Replace. Select yes to keep replacing the data. Click Replace.
Now that you know the migration process, it will be easier to migrate your data. To learn more about the QuickBooks Data Migration Services, ring our experts on 1-855-856-0042 now. Speak to our experts and get their assistance with any further queries. They are experienced and can help you with an easy and safe migration process.
This blog is posted on bdnews55.com