Whatever software or application you use; it has to be updated every now and then. This is important for a few reasons; firstly because it makes using the product better and then it also gives a few more features. The same happens when you do the “QuickBooks IDP Software Update” because it brings in a lot of improvements and at times features as well.
If you are an active user of QuickBooks it is very important for you to keep all the important elements of the software up-to-date. Now, there are two ways to get this update done on your device. First, is the authentic manual way of updating the data protection. And the second one is by keeping the “automatic updates” on.
Use the QuickBooks File Doctor tool or contact QuickBooks support by calling (855) 738-0359.if after trying any of those things, the issue still persists.
What should be considered in terms of system configuration during the installation of QuickBooks IDP Software
Are you planning to “QuickBooks IDP Software Update”? There are some system configurations that need to be checked before that. From the operating system you are using to the system hardware. There are a few specific things that will assure a smooth execution of this process. Here is a bit more about it.
- Browser- Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser.
- Operating System- Windows Server 2016, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows server 2012 R2.
- System Hardware- 4 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 4X DVD-ROM drive, 5 GB disk space free, 1280 x 1024 screen resolution.
Recommended To Read : Intuit Data protect Software Update
How can you update QuickBooks IDP Software quickly?
Before you start the process, it is important to sign into your Intuit Data Protect which is an online backup service. And once you are signed in, start the setup process after that.
Step 1: Downloading the latest updates
Like you do in any of the software or applications, you will have to look for the updates and download them to your device. Here is how to get update Intuit data protect:
- Open QuickBooks and go to the “help” menu and then click on “update QuickBooks.”
- From there you will have to click on the “update now” tab.
- There will be a list of updates in your drop down. From that list, click on “data protect” and then select “get updates.”
All set for you! Let the updates download and then proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Installing the updates
After downloading you will have to install them to use the benefits.
- Select the “up arrow” on the desktop toolbar from the lower right corner.
- Then right click on the “Intuit data protect” icon and then click on “About Intuit data protect.”
- If you don’t know, the icon will look like a padlock of green color.
- Just click on “update” and then on “ok.”
The methods that we have discussed in this blog are quite elaborative and you will get it done quickly. If still you are unable to go through any of the mentioned steps we are always here to help you. Be it “QuickBooks IDP Software Update” or fixing any other error, our professionals are here 24×7 for your assistance just dial us at +1(855)-738-0359.
Read Also : QuickBooks Update Error 6130