Sometimes, the error ‘QuickBooks save as PDF not working’ appears because of various technical issues, including folder accessibility and the non-existence of using the latest supportive tools. In addition, this error occurs while creating, mailing, or printing a report.
Since the QB error could be a nail-biting issue to resolve, as faced by many users. If you also find it difficult to fix the error alone, dial +1(855)-738-0359 and get help from the experts
Causes that Lead to the ‘QuickBooks Cannot Create PDF’ Error
There are multiple causes that can lead to the PDF error in QB:
- QB fails when accessing the temp folder.
- The XPS document writer might get damaged or have some unknown issues that make you unable to use the print and PDF tool in QB.
- QuickBooks freezes regularly after some time while saving a PDF or printing the checks.
Suitable Solutions to Fix ‘QB Save as PDF Not Working’ Error
Follow the stepwise solutions provided below and fix the error PDF not working error:
Solution 1: Launch the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool
Step 1: Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks tool hub plays a major role in fixing common errors. To work with the tool hub, you must first close the QuickBooks. To experience the best, deploy the tool hub on Windows 10, possessing 64-bit.
- Shut down the QuickBooks
- Install the newest version of the QuickBooks tool hub and save the file at your easy reach.
Note: In case you already have a Tool hub, it is easy to find out the version you are using. Just click on the Home Tab, and the version will display at the bottom.
- Now, access the file that is downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Execute the steps displayed to install the application. By signing, agree to the terms and conditions.
- After successful installation, click twice on the icon to open the QuickBooks tool Hub.
Note: In case the icon is not visible, search it in Windows and select QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Step 2: Deploy the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair tool
- In the QB tool hub, choose Program Problems.
- Click on QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair tool, and it will soon operate on the printing error.
- You must now print, email, or save as a PDF from QB Desktop again.
If the solution is not worth the resolution, try the next solution.
You May Also Read : QuickBooks Outlook Is Not Responding
Solution 2: Restart the System and Reset your Temp Folder Accessibility
Step 1: Restart the QB workstations
You must first restart the workstations and confirm if the issue is resolved. In case the issue is still not resolved, correct the temp folder permissions.
Step 2: Let’s see how you can change the permission of the folder
- First, open the Run command. For this, click on Windows Key + R.
- Input in the run box ‘%Temp%’ and hit Enter.
- In empty space, click Right of the mouse and choose Properties and then Security.
- Ensure there is a check on the Full Control option in the Security Section.
- If not, set the permission to Full Control and save as PDF in QuickBooks again.
The solutions provided above are considered the most used to fix the Error ‘QuickBooks save as PDF not working.’ We strive hard to make your way errorless by providing easy-to-reach service. Call us at +1(855)-738-0359 and connect with one of our professionals for any help in the boundary of QuickBooks.
Recommended To Read: QuickBooks Remote Hosting