QuickBooks scan manager is a utility that imports bills, sales receipts, invoices, and other documents into the QuickBooks application. The scan manager tool also facilitates the import and categorization of QuickBooks transactions. Since scan manager is a vital tool in QuickBooks, you should promptly avoid or resolve any scan manager-related errors. Are you also someone experiencing this issue with the QuickBooks scan manager? If you don’t know how to fix the error message “QuickBooks scan manager is not working, ” we have your back. Read the article below for detailed instructions on resolving the error efficiently.
Are you conflicted about whether you can perform the troubleshooting steps by yourself? We do understand your concern, therefore, do not hesitate for a second & call +1(855)-738-0359. Please speak with the experts about your QuickBooks scan manager issues & let them guide you further
Quick Fix for QuickBooks Scan Manager Not Responding Error
Repairing QuickBooks Scan Manager Error
This issue is occasionally caused by improper configuration of the scan manager tool. Follow the instructions below to reconfigure the scan manager tool correctly:
Recommended To Read : QuickBooks update error 15212
Step 1: Create a new scan Profile for QuickBooks
- In the QB software, go to the Company menu.
- Then, go on & choose the Documents option.
- Now, from the Documents window, select the Doc Centre option.
- Now, choose the Scan a Document option.
- Select a new scan profile accordingly & then click on the Continue button.
- Make the necessary adjustments to the profile settings.
- At last, click Save to update all the new changes you made.
Note: After selecting the Save button, QuickBooks will implement your modifications. Moreover, remember that the default location for scanned documents is the QuickBooks Company Files folder
Step 2: Configure all modes of the QuickBooks scan manager
- Firstly, you should highlight your profile in the QB scan manager.
- Then, choose the Select option to highlight it.
- Now, from the Scanner option, choose Scanner Setup Wizard
- In the Current Selection, you will see that the scanner will appear.
- Now, select your scanner from the available options.
- In case you do not see your scanner in the current selection, then click Yes in the next option.
- Now, to continue, choose Next.
- Afterward, select the mode you wish to use to configure & test the scanner.
- However, if you are unfamiliar with the scanner’s configuration & testing, we recommend using Normal mode.
- Then, checkmark the box saying Performance Tests & click the Next button.
- Click on the test you wish to execute for the scanner.
- Then, click Next twice to begin testing the selected scanner.
- Repeat this test to enable the scanner configuration wizard.
- Click the Next button if you wish to continue testing the scanner in all other modes.
We hope that the solution explained above might help you eradicate the QuickBooks scan manager not working error. However, if the issue persists in the application, call us at +1(855)-738-0359.