When you plan to upgrade Dynamics NAV to Business Central, you must know the reason to move to an updated version of your existing solution. It is important to understand the need for migrating on-premises data to Business Central online and scale up operations with increased efficiency.
Why it is important to Upgrade from Dynamics NAV to Business Central?
No wonder, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an effective software solution to manage business operations and known for its ability to be customized in any way.
However, there are reasons why you should Upgrade NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business Central is the upgraded version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- D365 Business Central is embedded with inventive features and functionalities that any modern-days businesses require to scale up.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central will be much less work and much less costly than other higher versions.
- Business Central is a cloud-based software solution that empowers businesses with actionable insights and value-adding tools.
- Upgrade Dynamic NAV to Dynamic 365 Business Central gives you mobile integration ability and let your employees work anytime, anywhere with utmost ease.
- With Business Central Implementation, you can witness 3X Boost in your business efficiency, performance, and growth.
How Dynamics NAV is different from Business Central?
Dynamics NAV is an older version of Business Central. However, the upgraded software solution comes with inventive capabilities and tools to help business organizations gain success and growth.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based application. However, it gives you the flexibility to deploy it as an on-premise application as well.
- With D365 Business Central, you can avail of integration-powered automation with easy integrations across other applications such as Office 365 apps and Power BI.
- Businesses can avail of more effective and more accurate search capabilities in the latest version than the previous one.
- Most interestingly, upgrades will be automated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and you don’ have to bear any extra cost for it.
Why Businesses are Migrating On-Premises Data to Business Central Online?
For the most part, Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions are highly flexible. So, if your business demands an on-premise application instead of the cloud one, you have got to do it efficiently with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Moreover, if you stay On-premises with Business Central, you will have an opportunity to review if those customizations are working or not.
Moreover, Migrating On-Premises Data to Business Central Online drives you
- Anytime, Anywhere Accessibility
- Interactive Dashboards
- Real-time Reporting
- Scalable Operations
- Data-driven Decision Making
Business Central Capabilities
Dynamics 365 Business Central, a SaaS ERP by Microsoft, is embedded with Artificial Intelligence and Azure Technology capabilities. As a business owner, you can make the most of Business Central to drive data-driven decision making ability with real-time insights.
- Multi-language management
- Smart Financial forecasting
- Robust budget planning
- Tracking & improvising financial performance
- Holistic inventory management
- Interactive Suppliers Management
- Improved records keeping
- Prioritized fast-forward leads to accelerate sales.
- On-time delivery of projects within budget.
- Streamlined warehouse operations.
- Customization as per Business Requirements
How Dynamics NAV Users Can Migrate to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
If you are an existing customer and planning to upgrade NAV to Business Central, you can connect to an accredited and experienced NAV/Business Central Solution Provider—NavisionIndia.
When it comes to implementing an ERP application like Business Central or planning to Upgrade Dynamic NAV to Dynamic 365 Business Central, most businesses are a little unsure of what to do and where to begin, hence need expertise, proven methodology, and industry standard-based practices—that we excel in delivering.
To Upgrade NAV to Business Central and Increase Business Efficiency, write to us at [email protected]
Schedule A Demo