Digital Health Market Overview
A market research study on “Digital Health Market” is available from Maximize Market Research, a global healthcare market research company.An extensive study of the sector is provided in the report on Digital Health Market. The market size and growth rate are two major points of the report. The drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the Digital Health Market’s growth are included in the report’s insights.
The size of the digital health market was estimated at US$ 280.45 billion in 2022, and from 2023 to 2029, total revenue is projected to increase by 14%, or roughly US$ 701.78 billion.
For detail insights on this market, request for methodology here
Digital Health Market Segmentation
In 2020, the Software category held a 40% share of the market when broken down by component. The software market has grown as a result of how well the most recent mobile applications are received in healthcare. Through the projection period, the software segment is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 4.9%. Divisions such as electronic health records, mHealth, healthcare analytics, etc., as well as growing consumer awareness of digital health to keep track of everyday activities, are anticipated to drive market expansion throughout the course of the forecast year.
Over the course of the projection period, the hardware segment is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3%. Through the forecast, the market is anticipated to develop as a result of rising investments in digital infrastructure and declining demand for software installation and upgrades.
In terms of categories, mHealth held a 22% market share in 2022. The market is expanding due to the rising frequency of cardiovascular illnesses and related mobile health devices. The forecast period is predicted to see mHealth grow at a CAGR of 4.2%. Through the course of the forecast period, factors such as an increase in demand for remote monitoring devices, a rise in smartphone usage, and the incidence of hypertension are anticipated to propel market expansion for the category.
The forecast period is likely to see telemedicine develop at a CAGR of 5.2%. People now feel more at ease with digital contacts as a result of regulatory norms being loosened, which are less expensive than traditional care. Through the anticipated period, these variables are anticipated to fuel market expansion.
1. Global Digital Health Market Size, by Component (2022-2029)
2. Global Digital Health Market Size, by Categories (2022-2029)
Clinical decision support
3. Global Digital Health Market Size, by End User (2022-2029)
Inquiry Before Buying for Report:
Digital Health Market Key Players
1. Allscripts Healthcare Solution, Inc.
2. Cerner Corporation
3. Cisco systems
5. General Electric Company
6. Koninklijke Philips N.V
7. Honeywell International Inc.
8. Mckesson Corporation
9. Siemans Healthcare AG
10.Qualcomm technologies, Inc.
11.Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
14.Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
17.Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.
Digital Health Market Report Scope and Research Methodology
Primary and secondary research methods were both used in the Digital Health Market Analysis. Primary research involves the direct collection of data from the market through surveys, interviews, and market observations. Information was acquired for secondary research from published sources such news articles, business websites, and industry studies.
The competition in the market, which consists of innovators, copycats, and newcomers, is carefully examined. Through rigorous primary research, the key data discovered during the examination of Digital Health were confirmed and verified. Examples of computations based on market statistics include market engineering, market forecasting, market breakdown, and data triangulation. The secondary data was gathered through the company’s annual reports, articles, paid and free databases, etc. to determine the regional
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst
Digital Health Market Regional Insights
The study provides a comprehensive analysis of each region’s growth drivers, roadblocks, prospects, and competitive environment. The geographic divisions of the market are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. The study also identifies the leading countries in each region and forecasts the markets for those countries
Important inquiries addressed in the Digital Health Market are:
- What is Digital Health ?
- What are the global trends in the Digital Health Market?
- What was the Digital Health Total Market size in 2023?
- What is expected Digital Health Market size by 2029?
- Who held the largest market share in Digital Health Market?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their portfolios in Digital Health Market?
- What are the major challenges that the Digital Health Industry could face in the future?
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst
- Past Market Size and Competitive Landscape (2018 to 2022)
- Past Pricing and price curve by region (2018 to 2022)
- Industrial Manipulator Market Size, Share, Size Forecast by different segment | 2023−2029
- Industrial Manipulator Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Key Trends by region
- Industrial Manipulator Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Type, Application and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Profiles of selected key players by region from a strategic perspective
- Competitive landscape – Market Leaders, Market Followers, Regional player
- Competitive benchmarking of key players by region
- PESTLE Analysis
- PORTER’s analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Legal Aspects of business by region
- Lucrative business opportunities with SWOT analysis
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research is one of the fastest-growing market research and business consulting firms serving clients globally. Our revenue impact and focused growth-driven research initiatives make us a proud partner of majority of the Fortune 500 companies. We have a diversified portfolio and serve a variety of industries such as IT & telecom, chemical, food & beverage, aerospace & defense, healthcare and others.
MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
444 West Lake Street, Floor 17, Chicago, IL, 60606, USA.
+1 800 507 4489 +91 9607365656