Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor Market Overview:
The Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor market study gives a complete picture of the competition, including the market share and company profiles of the key competitors in the global industry. The scope of the research includes a thorough investigation of the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor Market, as well as the reasons for variations in the industry’s growth in various locations.
Request for free broacher: link https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-electric-vehicle-traction-motor-market/96048/
This market report makes extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases, such as annual reports, press releases, journals, company websites, and other databases, to discover and collect excerpts acceptable for this study.
Request for free sample: link https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/96048
The market for electric vehicle traction motors is divided into many categories based on factors including type, power output, vehicle type, distribution channel, and region. The market is divided into three types in the study: AC Induction Motors, Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors, and Brushless DC Motors. The market is divided into three groups based on power output: 250 kW, 251-500 kW, and >500 kW. Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV), Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV), and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) are the market segments based on the kind of vehicle. Additionally, the market is classified into two categories based on voltage rating: high voltage EV Traction Motor and low voltage EV Traction Motor.
• AC Induction Motor
• Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
• Brushless DC Motor (BLDC)
by Power Output
• <250 kW
• 251-500 kW
• >500 kW
by Vehicle Type
• Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV).
by Voltage Rating
• High voltage EV Traction motor
• Low voltage EV Traction Motor.
by Sales Channel
• OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
by End-Use Industry
• Traction motors
• Starter motors
by Cooling Type
• Liquid-cooled motors
Major players in the market are identified through secondary research and their market revenues are determined through primary and secondary research. Secondary research included the research of the annual and financial reports of the top manufacturers; whereas, primary research included extensive interviews of key opinion leaders and industry experts such as experienced front-line staff, CEOs, and marketing executives. The percentage splits, market shares, growth rate, and breakdowns of the global markets are determined by using secondary sources and verified through the primary sources. The biggest players in the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor market are as follows:
• ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
• Advanced Motors & Drives (US)
• BOSCH (Germany)
• BorgWarner Inc. (US)
• Continental AG (Germany)
• DENSO Corporation (Japan)
• Emerson Electric Co. (US)
• GKN Automotive Limited (UK)
• Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd. (Japan)
• Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
• Jing-Jin Electric Technologies (China)
• Magna International Inc. (Canada)
• Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited (India)
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
• Nidec Corporation (Japan)
• Parker-Hannifin Corporation (US)
• Regal Beloit Corporation (US)
• Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
• Siemens AG (Germany)
• Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
• TTM Technologies, Inc. (US)
• Valeo SA (France)
• WEG S.A. (Brazil)
• YASA Limited (UK)
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany)
• Hino Motors, Ltd. (Japan)
• TM4 Inc. (Canada)
Individual market influencing elements and changes in market laws that influence present and future market trends are also included in the geographical overview of the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor market study. Current and future trends are examined in order to assess the entire market potential and uncover profitable trends in order to get a more stable footing. The geographical market assessment is based on the present environment and expected developments.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor Market:
Due to a break in operations, end-user sectors where Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor are used had a decline in growth from January to May in various countries, including China, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Spain, France, and India. This resulted in a large drop in the revenues of firms operating in these industries and, as a consequence, in demand for Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor manufacturers, affecting the development of the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor market in 2020. End-user business demand for Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor has dropped considerably as a result of lockdowns and a rise in COVID-19 incidents throughout the world.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor Market Report are:
- Which segment had the largest share in the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor market in 2022?
- What is the competitive landscape of the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor market?
- Which are the key drivers aiding the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor market growth?
- Which region has the maximum share in the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor market?
- What will be the CAGR of the Global Electric Vehicle Traction Motor market during the forecast period (2022-2029)?
Will You Have Any Questions About This Report? Please Contact Us On link
MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
⮝ 444 West Lake Street, Floor 17,
Chicago, IL, 60606, USA.
✆ +1 800 507 4489
✆ +91 9607365656
🖂 [email protected]