Explore Sweden’s Old Town or take a tour of Westminster Abbey with this deal Many airlines are offering economy round-trip flights into Europe for less than $1300.
Through this deal, you can travel into London, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Geneva and other European destinations at a discounted price. The premium class tickets for these cities would cost more than $1500.
The dates of these flights at a family travel blogger discounted rate run between January and March 2023. Because some of the cities featured are among Europe’s most visited destinations for tourists the flights are likely to be filled and prices may alter. So, grab this offer immediately.
The sunrise view over London at the beginning of autumn. KARL HENDON/GETTY IMAGES
Basics of Deal
Airlines: Icelandair, SAS, Scandinavian Airlines and United Airlines.
Routes: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Newark, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and other cities that connect to numerous European destinations in Europe.
The best way to reserve: Search for the best dates on Google Flights. Book direct with the carrier you prefer.
Dates for travel: January to March.
Book due: The next one to two days.
Kudos on behalf of Scott’s Cheap Flights for flagging this offer. The annual cost is $49, Premium memberships premium membership can save you up to 90 percent and is accompanied by a 14-day no-cost trial. This Premium membership will also help you find premium, first-class and business class deals.
While it is possible to travel to destinations Solo Parent Family Travel such as Stockholm or Amsterdam from a range of U.S. cities, the most affordable fares are typically located along the West Coast — many of them are priced under $1000.
Here are a few flights we’ve saved:
- Scandinavian Airlines: O’Hare International Airport (ORD) to Heathrow Airport (LHR), beginning at $746 (includes an overnight stop for a layover in Stockholm).
- Scandinavian Airlines: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Bergen Airport (BGO), beginning at $827 (includes an overnight stop at Copenhagen).
- SAS LAX up to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) beginning at $870 (includes the layover for a layover in Copenhagen).
- Icelandair: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to Copenhagen Airport (CPH), starting at $967 (includes the layover for a layover in Reykjavik).
- Scandinavian Airlines: Miami International Airport (MIA) to Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN) beginning at $1,290 (includes an overnight stop at Copenhagen).
United Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) to Geneva Airport (GVA), starting at $1,197.