Tata Play recently introduced its Binge Combo Plans, including Netflix and a wide range of other entertainment options. In addition to TV channels, Tata Play Binge offers OTT apps like SonyLiv, Disney+Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Voot, Zee5, etc. With the Binge Combo Tata Play recharge plans.
The monthly cost of plans starts at Rs 399 per month and you can Recharge Tata Sky plan easily online on Bajaj Finserv app without waiting in lines at the retailer recharge shop.
Overview of Tata Play Binge
With Tata Play Binge+, you will have all the benefits of OTT TV and DTH in one set-top box. It is possible to view both satellite broadcast channels and OTT content, transmitted via the internet, simultaneously on the same screen. On one device, you will be able to watch live TV as well as OTT content. Moreover, you do not have to switch from one HDMI port to another to use the device. With this set-top box, you can enjoy the best of both fascinating worlds.
The OTT content on Tata Play Binge+ includes 7 days of catch-up shows from Tata Play and VOD content from 10 premium apps such as SonyLiv, Disney+Hotstar, Curiosity stream, Zee5, Voot Select, Sun Nxt, Erosnow, Shemaroo, Hungama, and Voot kids. You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network to watch the OTT content. You will be able to stream videos on Tata Play Binge+ based on the speed of your internet connection. For a good experience, it is recommended that you have a minimum of 4 Mbps of internet speed.
Tata Play Binge comes with the following features:
Below is a list of all the attractive features included in Tata Play
- You will be able to watch live TV and OTT apps seamlessly
- Get access to the content of the past seven days
- Built-in Chromecast support
- Powered by Google Assistant, the Voice Search remote
- There is access to YouTube as well as other internet-based services.
- It is also possible to use this box as a gaming console
- It supports SD cards as well as multiple USB ports.
- Remote control with Bluetooth capability is included.
- It is possible to connect Bluetooth devices such as headsets and speakers to the device.
- India’s 2nd Generation Hybrid DTH Set-Top Box
- Powered by the Android TV platform from Google
Cost of the Tata Play Binge subscription
This set-top box is available for Rs 2499. To upgrade and acquire multiple TVs, you will have to pay Rs. 1999 as a DTH payment. You can also get a one-month free subscription with Tata Play recharge to SonyLiv, Disney+Hotstar, Voot Select, Zee5, Voot kids, Curiosity stream, Sunnxt, Erosnow, Shemaroo, and Hungama. Furthermore, you will be able to enjoy a three-month subscription with Tata Play recharge. The product comes with a one-year warranty as part of the sale scheme.
Tata Play monthly charges
- You can use seven other perks and OTT apps on three mobile devices for just Rs 149 per month.
- The Tata Play recharge monthly fee is Rs 299 for 3 mobile and 1 TV screen, including 10 OTT apps.
- On 4 screens, you can watch Netflix Combo and other OTT platforms for Rs 399 per month.
- You can access Amazon Prime, Disney+Hotstar, etc. In the case of Tata Play binge offers that you have taken separately. You don’t need to pay Rs 299/-. You will have to decide which OTT platform you want to watch.
- After an initial period of free membership, Amazon Prime is generally available for Rs 129/- per month. Generally, you will be required to pay Rs 153 monthly for regular TV channels. The subscribers who wish to take advantage of all the OTT apps, all the TV channels, and Amazon Prime will have to pay a total of Rs 581/- for the subscription.
Tata Play Binge App
Tata Play users can now easily access their Tata Play account with the Tata Play Binge App. It is an app that allows you to watch over 400 live channels, TV shows, movies, etc., anytime and anywhere you want. Tata Play binge app is available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple Store.
Important things to consider before you buy Tata Play
Taking a look at some of the points you need to know about Tata play Binge plans, let’s see what you need to know.
- You will need to make sure that your Wi-Fi connection is stable. Otherwise, streaming the videos will be an arduous task.
- The Tata Sky Binge+ service cannot be used if your TV is not a smart TV, so you will need to recharge your basic monthly subscription to Tata Sky to continue using the service.
- It is possible to use a normal Set-Top box in case you do not have a smart TV. There is no need to invest in a smart set-top box.