HP has developed a robust ecosystem focused on support and assistance. Goes by the name of HP Support Solution Framework, this service offers a variety of tools to ensure the proper functioning of HP computers and laptops. It comes pre-installed on new HP desktops and notebooks, and is designed to provide automated support, updates, and troubleshoots for HP PCs and printers. One could agree that no matter how reliable and robust a computer product is, even from as reputed a brand as hp, it still prone to various malfunctions during its lifetime. A possible Hardware failure, a softwar glitch, or simply the need to update it are all instances that can potentially decrease the productivity and put off user’s work. To overcome these possible hindrances, HP has bundled up a series of services in one framework that comes pre-installed with its products. This application is called the HP Support Solution Framework and its job is to manage hardware monitoring through dedicated software tools and provide solutions through one single interface. HP Support Solution Framework also enhances the performance and reliability through automatic product maintenance by downloading necessary updates for drivers and software. Of course, the user has full control over it. Updates are automatic but users can also configure them to get notifications when available.
Another great thing about HP Support Solution Framework is that it can resolve common errors with troubleshooting utilities and automated fixes. And if the errors are above its capabilities, the tool can help the user find hardware-specific support resources. The framework is included on all HP desktops and laptops. Access to the service is very simple you can do so by clicking on the question mark icon in the Windows 10 taskbar. It is even possible to install the tool on computers from other manufacturers for easy access. This could include the support of resources and tools for HP printers. Once you are on the main application window you can choose the various options according to your need.
● Go to the control panel. You can find the icon on the desktop or you can find it in the start menu.
● Here choose the programs and features option from the menu and then select uninstall a program.
● From the list of all the installed programs, select Hp support Solution Framework and right-click it.
● A drop-down menu will appear, here you click on uninstall. This will start the uninstallation process, which will complete within a minute.
● Close all the programs and then restart your computer to apply the changes you have made. Conclusion That is all for the Hp Support Solution Framework. We hope that we’d covered every detail. In case you need more information we would like to point out to the hp customer support where any other additional queries will be resolved promptly.