What is Amazon Business?
Whether shopping for home or work, people value Amazon for its convenience, selection, and value. But businesses and organizations—from sole proprietorships to large enterprises, governments, schools, and healthcare organizations—have different needs than individual buyers. That’s why we created Amazon Business.
With business-relevant selection, innovative tools and features like Business Prime, plus the convenience and value of Amazon, organizations of any size can simplify buying and drive toward their next stage of growth. Amazon Business helps leaders reshape the purchasing process to move their organizations forward.
Buy on Amazon Business
Millions of business customers from industries around the world purchase on Amazon Business. For example:
- 55 of the Fortune 100 companies
- More than half of the 100 largest U.S. hospital systems
- Over 40 percent of the 100 most populous local governments in the U.S.
Amazon Business helps leaders digitize and automate procurement with powerful management controls and analytic tools—all within the familiar experience of Amazon.
The familiar experience of Amazon
The user-friendly shopping experience of Amazon makes Amazon Business an easy choice for organizations. New users can onboard quickly and can easily compare products and prices from multiple sellers. Personalization, powered by machine learning, makes purchasing faster.
Just as you can when shopping for home, you can buy for work on the Amazon Shopping mobile app, using your Amazon Business account. Save time and increase agility by placing orders on the go. Organizations also benefit from Amazon’s industry-leading fulfillment and delivery, with options for free, one, or two-day shipping on eligible orders.
Added features for modern procurement
While similarities between Amazon and Amazon Business are plentiful, there are several benefits unique to Amazon Business that make it a superior procurement solution for business professionals. Below is a list of key features that digitize and streamline the purchasing process.
- Business selection:Find hundreds of millions of business-relevant products, from office supplies to professional-grade equipment specific to your industry. To maintain existing supplier relationships, you can invite negotiated vendors to onboard to Amazon Business.Learn more
- Discounts: Cut costs with business-only prices, deals, and bulk discounts, plus up to an additional 10 percent off with Recurring Delivery on eligible items. With Quantity Discounts, you can see price discounts in up to five quantity tiers and can request special prices on even larger orders. Learn more
- Account management: Multi-user business accounts offer flexible ways to manage purchasing. Create purchasing groups, add administrators, set permissions, and enable approval workflows. Simplify access by integrating your Amazon Business accounts with eligible purchasing systems. Reduce security risk by providing one-click access to Amazon Business with Single Sign-On (SSO). Learn more
- Shipping & delivery: In addition to fast, FREE shipping on millions of eligible items, Amazon Business customers can set delivery preferences to get eligible orders when and where it is most convenient. Learn more
- Reorder Lists:Save time with Reorder Lists that let you quickly reorder the items you buy most. Add, organize, sort, and prioritize products that you frequently purchase on lists you can share with team members. Learn more
- Payment options: Choose from multiple payment methods and share them across groups. Buy now and pay later with Pay by Invoice or a corporate credit line (for approved customers). Organizations with tax-exempt status can sign up for the Amazon Tax Exemption Program and make tax exempt purchases on eligible orders. Learn more
- Analytics: Gain visibility into spending, monitor activity, and automate reporting with Amazon Business Analytics. Make expense reconciliation easy with Level three transaction detail on business purchases. Learn more
- Business Prime:A separate membership from Amazon Prime,Business Prime offers unlimited, FREE shipping on eligible orders and more business purchasing benefits, like Spend Visibility, which lets you create custom visual dashboards powered by AWS cloud computing technology. Use Guided Buying to direct your team to the products and sellers that comply with your organizational purchasing goals; and get extended terms for Pay by Invoice (for approved customers). Learn more
Find solutions that fit your organization and read customer success stories to understand how organizations are using Amazon Business to make buying simpler and digitally transform procurement.
Sell on Amazon Business
Reach millions of business customers
Amazon Business supports manufacturers and distributors across most product categories. Hundreds of thousands of business sellers offer products in categories such as healthcare, lab and science, industrial, MRO, IT, hospitality and food service, office, breakroom, and more.
As an Amazon Business Seller, you have access to tools and features that can help you effectively sell products on Amazon Business, better distinguish your company from other businesses, and increase your discoverability among business buyers. These features include enhanced seller profiles, ownership and quality certifications, and Business Prime shipping.
Some key features offered in the Amazon Business Seller program include:
- Business pricing: The ability to offer prices only available to customers on Amazon Business.
- Quantity Discounts: Access pricing features that make it easier for customers to buy from you in quantities starting at tiers of just two items, and to request special pricing on even larger purchases.
- Certifications: Claim quality, diversity, and ownership certifications to help your company stand out to business customers who are looking to learn more about their suppliers.
- Tax exemption: Extend tax exemption on qualified purchases to customers that participate in the Amazon Tax Exemption Program, such as nonprofit organizations.
- Enhanced seller profile: Showcase your logo, tell buyers more about your company, and display your quality and diversity certifications.
Start selling today to reach more than one million businesses across a variety of industries purchasing the products they need on Amazon Business.
Amazon Business is currently available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, and India.
If calling seems like a hassle, however — even with the potential ease of voice-commanding a call on an Amazon Echo — there are other ways to contact the company.
Despite its time in the market, I still get questions from contact center professionals as to whether Connect is ready for prime time and whether AWS has any kind of competitive edge versus a field filled with traditional vendors. Recently, I moderated a customer panel of three Amazon Connect customers at the Customer Contact Week show highlighting the unique attributes of Connect that helped them navigate their businesses through the pandemic. Below is a summary of each of the case studies.
Amazon has made a name for itself as the supplier of just about everything. But in addition to two-day and even same-day shipping for Amazon Prime members, the trillion-dollar tech titan has dozens of other services. Some, like Amazon Prime Video and Prime Music, make headlines. Others tend to get buried in the vastness of Amazon’s supersite. We’re here to help uncover the best of the bunch.
- Read for free with Prime Reading and Kindle Unlimited
Prime Reading is your own private lending library that comes with your Prime membership. With a rotating selection of over 2,500 books and magazines, you can access Prime Reading on the Kindle app on your desktop or portable device or your Kindle e-reader. This Amazon service also lets you share titles with members of your household. Some books in Prime Reading come with Audible narrations so you can listen while gardening or cooking, for example.
Prime Reading also includes First Reads, which gives members a sneak peek at books before they’re released to the general public.
Kindle Unlimited is a $9.99 a month subscription service separate from your Amazon Prime account. It gives you unlimited access to more than a million ebooks and up to three magazine subscriptions on your Kindle device or Kindle app.
- Trade in your used devices for gift cards and shop preowned, discounted products
Amazon is hopping on the train to sustainability, and it’s something you can directly benefit from. With Amazon Trade-In, you can send back your used electronics in exchange for Amazon gift cards. Make sure to check on the eligibility of each product — some trade-in options are only available for a limited time.
Amazon Renewed gives you access to products that may have been opened but unused by their original owners, or were refurbished. Amazon assures that these pre-owned items work and look like new, coming with the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. A variety of products and brands are available, even from premium names like Apple and Vitamix.
- Shop Amazon’s Warehouse items at a discount
Amazon Warehouse resells millions of like-new or pre-owned items that have been returned by customers. Some of the products were only opened by original purchasers before they were sent back, so they’re sold again at a discount. While there’s no regular manufacturing warranty on these products, they are backed by Amazon’s 30-day return policy and 90-day renewed item return policy.
To read more about how you can get the most out of Amazon Warehouse, check out our guide on shopping for the best deals on Amazon Warehouse.
- Search for discounts on overstock at Amazon Outlet
Just like a brick-and-mortar outlet store, but without the gas money. The Amazon Outlet features overstocked items and other products at a discounted price. Like at an outlet, you can find premium brands, items under $10 and products ranging from home furniture and clothing to books and pet supplies. It’s a good place to stay within a budget while being the first owner, unlike some items in the Amazon Warehouse.
Keep in mind that although the online shopping experience is convenient, just like an outlet, the best deals sometimes take some sifting to find. Luckily, you can do it from the couch.
- Find limited-time offers with Lightning Deals
Amazon’s Lightning Deals are a promotion where a product or service is on sale for a short period of time or until it’s sold out. You can find them all throughout the site, but especially on Prime Day and in Today’s Deals. On Prime Day, all Lightning Deals are only for Prime members.
There is one lightning deal per customer until the promotion ends or all the deals are claimed by other shoppers. You can join a wait list for a deal, but keep in mind that these discounts are extremely time-sensitive, so grab them fast. Unless refreshing the page over and over is your thing, these deals aren’t necessarily the tool to find something specific because of their fleeting nature and very limited availability.
- Store photos and videos with Amazon Photos
Amazon’s online shoe box for photos and videos offers secure and unlimited full-resolution photo storage plus 5 GB of video for Prime members. To use this feature, you can choose to manually or automatically upload media in the Amazon Photos app. You can personalize the displays on Amazon devices like Fire TV, Echo Show and Fire tablets as long as you have the app. There are also ways to create keepsakes using the pictures you upload, such as custom cards and prints.
With the Family Vault perk, up to 5 family members can share in the same plan. If you want more beyond what Prime offers, there are paid-plans available. If you choose to switch — which can be done anytime — there is a 100 GB option for $1.99 per month and 1 TB plan for $6.99 per month.
- Share Prime perks with Amazon Household
Sharing is caring, and Amazon Household lets you divvy up Prime benefits and digital content with others. Using Household, share your Prime account with:
Up to two adults (aged 18 and over), each with their own Amazon account. Adults can manage accounts of teens and children.
Up to four teens (ages 13 through 17). Teens can have their own Amazon login to shop with parent approval and stream content.
Up to four children (children can’t shop on Amazon).
- Shop discounted Whole Foods hauls
Healthy shopping can rack up the number at the bottom of the receipt. But if you enter your email address, phone number or scan the QR code on your Whole Foods Market app at checkout during your next grocery haul, Prime members receive discounts on select products.
Blue tags indicate sales exclusive to Prime members, while yellow tags mean an extra 10% off of an item already on sale. This gets you discounts on weekly best-sellers, including produce, packaged goods and beauty products, but note that it excludes alcohol. The few cents saved on items may seem insignificant individually, but savings do add up at the end of the shopping trip.
Also, if you don’t want to make the trip across town, Amazon offers 2-hour delivery of groceries for free, as long as you meet the minimum purchase amount. But if you don’t mind the drive, there are also 1-hour pickup windows depending on your location — just remember to check in with the Amazon app to see if you need to enter the store.
- Create a wish list with Prime’s wedding registry
If the big day is coming up, Amazon’s wedding registry can get a gift wish list set up for everything from daily essentials to group presents. Amazon can help you cover all the gifting bases, and that makes it a convenient option for you and your wedding guests.
The registry includes lists of editors’ picks and best sellers to help you sort through Amazon’s options, while the browsing feature can inspire new ideas or highlight something you may have forgotten about. You can also buy any item that’s left on the registry for 20% off — which can be returned within 180 days if you decide you don’t like it.
You Can Also Search With This Tag :-
Amazon Prime customer Service number
Amazon Prime customer Support number
Amazon Prime customer service number USA
Amazon Prime Phone number hyderabad
Amazon Prime customer service number canada
Amazon Prime customer service number uae
Amazon Prime customer service number 1-800
Amazon Prime customer care number andhra pradesh
Amazon Prime customer service number australia
Amazon Prime account customer service number
Amazon Prime customer service by phone
how to contact Amazon Prime customer service by phone
how do i contact Amazon Prime customer service by phone
how to call Amazon Prime customer service
how to contact Amazon Prime by phone
Amazon Prime customer support phone number
Amazon Prime customer service chat
Amazon Prime customer service call
Amazon Prime .com customer service number
how to contact customer service Amazon Prime canada
is there a phone number for Amazon Prime customer service
how can i contact Amazon Prime canada customer service
how do i contact Amazon Prime canada customer service
Amazon Prime contact customer service number
Amazon Prime contact phone number customer service
call Amazon Prime customer support
contact Amazon Prime customer support
Amazon Prime contact customer service
Amazon Prime .customer service phone number
Amazon Prime customer service email
how do i email Amazon Prime customer service
how to email customer service Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime customer care number for india
Amazon Prime customer service number for
how to contact Amazon Prime customer care
how to call Amazon Prime customer care in india
how to talk to Amazon Prime customer care
how to speak to Amazon Prime india customer care
Amazon Prime .customer support
Amazon Prime customer service phone numbers
Amazon Prime customer service hotline
Amazon Prime customer service 1-800
Amazon Prime customer service number ireland
Amazon Prime customer care number in hyderabad
Amazon Prime customer service number in usa
Amazon Prime customer service number in uae
Amazon Prime customer service number in uk
Amazon Prime customer service
Amazon Prime customer service number
Amazon Prime customer service phone number
Amazon Prime customer service
Amazon Prime customer service number
Amazon Prime customer service phone number
Contact Amazon Prime customer service
Contact Amazon Prime prime customer service
Amazon Prime video customer care number india
Amazon Prime membership customer care number india
Amazon Prime customer service number number
how to contact Amazon Prime phone number
what is the number for Amazon Prime customer service
what’s the number for Amazon Prime customer service
Amazon Prime customer service number please
how to contact customer service Amazon Prime
how do i call Amazon Prime customer service
does Amazon Prime have a customer service number
Amazon Prime customer service number p
how do i contact customer service at Amazon Prime
what is the number to Amazon Prime customer service
Amazon Prime support number
Amazon Prime customer support phone
Amazon Prime customer service telephone number
what is Amazon Prime customer service number
what is Amazon Prime customer service phone number
the number for Amazon Prime customer service
Amazon Prime customer service number usa
Amazon Prime contact number uk free
Amazon Prime contact number uae
how to call Amazon Prime customer service usa
Amazon Prime customer service usa phone number
Amazon Prime video customer care number
Amazon Prime video customer service number
how to contact Amazon Prime video customer service
how do i contact Amazon Prime video customer service
how to contact Amazon Prime video support
how to call Amazon Prime video customer service
what’s Amazon Prime customer service number
Amazon Prime .com customer service
the number to Amazon Prime customer service
800 number for Amazon Prime customer service
Amazon Prime customer service 1-800 number
what is the 1 800 number for Amazon Prime
does Amazon Prime have an 800 customer service number
is there an 800 number for Amazon Prime
what is the 1-800 number for Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime 800 customer service
1 800 Amazon Prime customer service number
how do i contact customer service Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime 800 customer service number
Amazon Prime 800 customer service number
Amazon Prime customer contact
Amazon Prime customer service support
Amazon Prime customer phone number
Amazon Prime customer support telephone number
Amazon Prime customer service no
Amazon Prime customer service phone no
Amazon Prime customer service number 24/7
is Amazon Prime 24/7 customer service
can you call Amazon Prime 24/7
does Amazon Prime have 24/7 customer service
does Amazon Prime have 24/7 customer service number
Amazon Prime customer service number 800
Amazon Prime customer service one 800 number
How to watch Sports Biggest Stage on Fire TV
Sports bring people together. Sometimes as competitors rooting for rival teams, and other times as a united front cheering for a country. And after a year like no other, where we spent time apart from loved ones, we’re excited to come together again as a single fanbase to enjoy sports biggest stage and celebrate all of our inspiring athletes as they compete for glory.
We wanted to make it simple for you to access all of the live action and on-demand replays for sports greatest events. Today, we are excited to announce that we will launch an immersive experience on 7/22 that brings you closer to every event, inspiring story, and edge-of-your-seat moment from sports biggest stage this year.
The ultimate destination for sports biggest stage
The experience will launch on the Fire TV home screen and serve as a hub for customers looking to immerse themselves in all the action. The experience is the ultimate destination for sports lovers, making it even easier for fans to find and watch all of the great live and on-demand action.
Released as an experience on the Fire TV home screen and in the Fire TV Spotlight placement, you will find:
- From Fire TV Spotlight customers can access a dedicated landing page for all the ways to watch every event on Fire TV — with or without cable — powered by the NBCUniversal family of apps.
- Throughout all 17 days, fans can access a new live TV and on-demand row powered by NBC Sports that brings together the most talked-about moments and replays from all the competitions, and is frequently refreshed with new content.
- We will also feature a new row full of Peacock originals, from documentaries to news shows, all free to Fire TV customers.
- Customers can also enjoy a row of Red Bull TV original documentaries that profile top athletes as they train for one more year during COVID-19 to prepare for this year’s big event.
- Fans will also see curated rows of inspiring sports-themed TV shows and movies for the whole family to enjoy in-between events, and even more great content and experiences from top-streaming apps and Amazon.com.
How to watch sports biggest stage
The Fire TV home screen is your front-row seat to all the action. From live events and must-see replays to inspiring sports documentaries, shows, and movies, there is something for every fan to enjoy. However, you will need a subscription to one of the following apps to enjoy the action: NBC Sports, Peacock, SLING TV, YouTube TV, or Hulu + Live TV subscription* via the Hulu app (*Regional restrictions, blackouts and additional terms apply).
Don’t have a subscription? No problem. Download the NBC Sports app to redeem a 30-minute free pass to stream events on your Fire TV and redeem additional 5-minute passes each subsequent day to quickly check in on the latest news, events, and winner’s circle.